for getting Visa to visit foreign country for study
purpose, employment or even for tourist purpose.
If you are interested to show your skills on foreign
land you are required to obtain International driving
permit. IDP is valid only in the country we have
signed under UN conversion.
driving License along with certified copies
2. Passport along with certified copies
3. Visa along with certified copies
4. Medical Certificate in Form IA
5. Payment of prescribed fees (at present Rs.500/-
6. Applicant should submit the application in whose
jurisdiction he stays. It is advisable to applicant
to get the necessary changes about the address on
motor driving License before submitting the application
7. The applicant is required to appear before licensing
authority for grant of IDP.
of IDP (to be collected from Head Clerk MDL)